The Continuous Open Call is implemented by regularly defined cut-off deadlines for submission of the proposals followed by immediate review and feedback to the proposers. Usually, the cut-off-dates are every two weeks (beside holiday seasons, time of the major project events, etc.).
The coming cut-off dates / submission deadlines are on:
– 14 May 2019
– 28 May 2019
– 12 June 2019
– 25 June 2019
always at 17:00 CET (Brussels local time)
More information about the open calls, templates, and the access to the submission portal is available on the Fed4FIRE+ website at https://www.fed4fire.eu/.
About Continuous Fed4FIRE+ Open Call for SMEs
Fed4FIRE+ lowers the threshold for SMEs to access the largest federation of top-quality testbeds in the area of Next Generation Internet even further. SME’s can submit proposals for funding of their experiments through the new continuous Open Call. This continuous Open Call requires very limited administrative effort with very quick response time for obtaining financial support for an initial small experiment with the possibility to extend the experiment in a 2nd stage.
Maximum requested funding per experiment:
– Stage 1: € 12 500 (incl. a max of €2 500 for patron) with a max of 40 experiments over whole of Fed4FIRE+ duration
– Stage 2: € 60 000 (incl. a max of €5 000 for patron) with a max of 8 experiments over whole of Fed4FIRE+ duration
Eligibility & re-submissions
– Proposals will only be accepted from a single party eligible for participation in the EC H2020-projects
– Can only be selected for funding for one proposal every 6 months
– For stage 2 only successful proposals from stage 1 can be submitted.
– For stage 1 a proposal, if rejected can only be re-submitted after 6 months
– For stage 2 a proposal, if rejected, can only be re-submitted once