The European Training Academy offers courses and trainings for SMEs based on over 20 successful project’ models that their team implemented during more than 15 years of work. They help to master the best practices how to get access to EUROPEAN UNION FUNDS in an easy, quick and economical way and get European grants for your business plans.
What will you see and learn at the seminars and trainings?!
- How to write project proposals that get the money, including key sections: Excellence, Impact and Implementation
- Strategies how to get EU Fundings
- Examples of successful project proposals
- Learn how to outperform expectation
Trainings and courses are offered on a regular basis and additionally there is a Eu Funding for Experts, a master class which monthly takes place on Ada Bojana. For further information on the trainings or registration visit the website of the European Training Academy.
Some Upcoming Trainings with ETA certificate:
-Master Training for the EU Funds:
- 24-26. November 2016 in Podgorica, Montenegro
-Excellence in Horizon 2020 Project Development and Proposal Writing – focused on SME-instrument :
- 24-26. November 2016 in Podgorica, Montenegro;
- 02-03. December 2016 in Istanbul,Turkey;
- 15-16. December, Brussels, Belgium